Security forces destroy poppy crop planted by ultras in Bihar
Munger: Security forces on Tuesday destroyed poppy crop spread over ten acres of land allegedly cultivated by the Maoists in a forest under the Barhat police station area in Bihar`s Munger district, police said.
During a combing-cum-search operation against the Maoists, the security forces comprising the CRPF and district police detected poppy crop planted over ten acres of land by the ultras in Gurmaha forests and destroyed it, SP Operations Naveen Kumar said.
However, no one was arrested in this connection, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman