Security to be tightened at Patna High Court
Patna: Security measures would be further
tightened in and around the Patna High Court premises in the
wake of recent blasts at the gate of Delhi High Court.
A decision to this effect was taken at a meeting which
took stock of the security at the court, officials said on Saturday.
Apart from three judges of the High Court, ADG (Special
Branch) A S Nimbram and ADG (law and order) P N Rai also
attended the meeting held yesterday.
Official sources said all the four gates of the court
were being guarded by Bihar Military Police (BMP) personnel.
CCTVs would be installed at all important points to keep
surveillance on the activities and visitors would be
thoroughly frisked with metal detector, sources said.
At present, 50 constables and 24 havildars are said to be
deployed for general security duties within and outside the
courts as also the two pass counters.
A decision was also taken to further sandbag the security
set up on all the gates with security to prevent uninhibited
entry of any intruder and ensure constant patrolling on the
outer periphery, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh