Setback for RJD, Rabri Devi loses from both seats
Patna: Former Bihar chief minister Rabri Devi lost election for both Raghopur and Sonepur Assembly seats on Wednesday.
The wife of Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad was defeated by Satish Kumar of the ruling Janata Dal-United in Raghopur by a margin of 11,000 votes.
It is a major setback to the RJD, which was routed by the ruling Janata Dal-United - Bharatiya Janata Party alliance in the Assembly Elections.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India