Setback for RJD, Rabri Devi loses from both seats
Patna: Former Bihar chief minister Rabri Devi lost election for both Raghopur and Sonepur Assembly seats on Wednesday.
The wife of Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad was defeated by Satish Kumar of the ruling Janata Dal-United in Raghopur by a margin of 11,000 votes.
It is a major setback to the RJD, which was routed by the ruling Janata Dal-United - Bharatiya Janata Party alliance in the Assembly Elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them