Seven get life for murder in Munger
Munger: A local court on Wednesday sentenced
seven persons to life imprisonment for killing a railway
employee in Bihar`s Munger district.
A fast-track court of Mohan Sharan Lal found them guilty
of killing railway employee Hardeo Yadav in Jamalpur area of
Munger district on January 16, 1994 and awarded life sentences
to them. A fine of Rs ten thousand each has also been slapped
on the convicts.
Those declared guilty are - Kishore Yadav, Dasrath Yadav,
Chamaklal Yadav, Pyare Yadav, Jakkan Yadav, Kailash Yadav and
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Team India, South Africa arrive for second T20 match
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?