Seven get life for murder in Munger
Munger: A local court on Wednesday sentenced
seven persons to life imprisonment for killing a railway
employee in Bihar`s Munger district.
A fast-track court of Mohan Sharan Lal found them guilty
of killing railway employee Hardeo Yadav in Jamalpur area of
Munger district on January 16, 1994 and awarded life sentences
to them. A fine of Rs ten thousand each has also been slapped
on the convicts.
Those declared guilty are - Kishore Yadav, Dasrath Yadav,
Chamaklal Yadav, Pyare Yadav, Jakkan Yadav, Kailash Yadav and
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH