Seven held with fake stamp papers worth Rs.80 crore
Patna: A special team of Bihar Police Wednesday arrested seven people and recovered fake stamp papers worth over Rs.80 crore from them in the state capital, police officials said Wednesday.
"A police team seized fake stamp papers from three different places and arrested seven people," Patna Senior Superintendent of Police Manu Maharaj said. Printing machines, computers and other articles were also recovered, he said.
Police officials said that fake stamp papers, mostly of Rs.500 and Rs.1,000 denomination, were recovered during raids, and were most likely meant for supply to other states.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman