Seven Maoists held in Bihar
Muzaffarpur: Seven activists of banned CPI
(Maoists), including its self-styled Tirhut Area Commander Hemant alias Ashutosh, have been arrested from Bihar`s Muzaffarpur district, police said Friday.
Acting on a tip-off, police raided Najirpur village under Gayghat police station and arrested the ultras, including two women, last night, they said.
One pistol, eight cartridges and some literature and posters were seized from them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Roger Federer cleans court by removing bottles, towels left by other players