Seven pilgrims killed, ten injured in road mishap
Sitamarhi: Seven pilgrims were killed and ten others injured when a bus carrying them overturned at Umma village in the district early on Monday, police said.
The ill-fated bus was on its way to Nepal from Deoghar in Jharkhand when the driver lost control over the vehicle. The bus overturned killing the seven Pilgrims on the spot, they said.
The injured were admitted to a nearby government hospital, where condition of five was stated to be critical, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured