Seven pilgrims killed, ten injured in road mishap
Sitamarhi: Seven pilgrims were killed and ten others injured when a bus carrying them overturned at Umma village in the district early on Monday, police said.
The ill-fated bus was on its way to Nepal from Deoghar in Jharkhand when the driver lost control over the vehicle. The bus overturned killing the seven Pilgrims on the spot, they said.
The injured were admitted to a nearby government hospital, where condition of five was stated to be critical, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof