Seven pilgrims killed, ten injured in road mishap
Sitamarhi: Seven pilgrims were killed and ten others injured when a bus carrying them overturned at Umma village in the district early Monday, police said.
The ill-fated bus was on its way to Nepal from Deoghar in Jharkhand when the driver lost control over the vehicle. The bus overturned killing the seven Pilgrims on the spot, they said.
The injured were admitted to a nearby government hospital, where condition of five was stated to be critical, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez