Seven pilgrims killed, ten injured in road mishap
Sitamarhi: Seven pilgrims were killed and ten others injured when a bus carrying them overturned at Umma village in the district early Monday, police said.
The ill-fated bus was on its way to Nepal from Deoghar in Jharkhand when the driver lost control over the vehicle. The bus overturned killing the seven Pilgrims on the spot, they said.
The injured were admitted to a nearby government hospital, where condition of five was stated to be critical, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok