Seven pilgrims killed, ten injured in road mishap
Sitamarhi: Seven pilgrims were killed and ten others injured when a bus carrying them overturned at Umma village in the district early Monday, police said.
The ill-fated bus was on its way to Nepal from Deoghar in Jharkhand when the driver lost control over the vehicle. The bus overturned killing the seven Pilgrims on the spot, they said.
The injured were admitted to a nearby government hospital, where condition of five was stated to be critical, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000