Shahabuddin gets bail
Patna: The Patna High Court today granted
bail to former RJD MP Md Shahabuddin in connection with a
murder case in Siwan district in 2004.
Justice H K Srivastava allowed Shahabuddin`s prayer for
bail in the case in which the man was killed by unidentified
Police had later found his alleged involvement in the
crime and approached the lower court to remand him to judicial
custody early this year.
Shahabuddin, who is facing life imprisonment in another
case related to kidnapping-cum-murder of a CPI-ML (L) worker
would, however, remain in judicial custody. He is currently
lodged in Siwan Jail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees