Shahabuddin gets bail
Patna: The Patna High Court today granted
bail to former RJD MP Md Shahabuddin in connection with a
murder case in Siwan district in 2004.
Justice H K Srivastava allowed Shahabuddin`s prayer for
bail in the case in which the man was killed by unidentified
Police had later found his alleged involvement in the
crime and approached the lower court to remand him to judicial
custody early this year.
Shahabuddin, who is facing life imprisonment in another
case related to kidnapping-cum-murder of a CPI-ML (L) worker
would, however, remain in judicial custody. He is currently
lodged in Siwan Jail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP