Shahabuddin gets bail
Patna: The Patna High Court today granted
bail to former RJD MP Md Shahabuddin in connection with a
murder case in Siwan district in 2004.
Justice H K Srivastava allowed Shahabuddin`s prayer for
bail in the case in which the man was killed by unidentified
Police had later found his alleged involvement in the
crime and approached the lower court to remand him to judicial
custody early this year.
Shahabuddin, who is facing life imprisonment in another
case related to kidnapping-cum-murder of a CPI-ML (L) worker
would, however, remain in judicial custody. He is currently
lodged in Siwan Jail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part IV
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- Panic button issue: Ravi Shankar Prasad to discuss pricing concern with mobile phone makers
- PM Narendra Modi's wax statue unveiled at Madame Tussaud's Museum, London - Watch video
- UNBELIEVABLE: How this man uses his leg as bait to catch anaconda will shock you! - WATCH
- More trouble for Vijay Mallya as India seeks his deportation from UK
- Double blow for Rising Pune Supergiants: After Kevin Pietersen, Faf du Plessis out of IPL 2016