Shahabuddin gets bail
Patna: The Patna High Court today granted
bail to former RJD MP Md Shahabuddin in connection with a
murder case in Siwan district in 2004.
Justice H K Srivastava allowed Shahabuddin`s prayer for
bail in the case in which the man was killed by unidentified
Police had later found his alleged involvement in the
crime and approached the lower court to remand him to judicial
custody early this year.
Shahabuddin, who is facing life imprisonment in another
case related to kidnapping-cum-murder of a CPI-ML (L) worker
would, however, remain in judicial custody. He is currently
lodged in Siwan Jail.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram