Shakeel blasts media for creating atmosphere of mistrust
Patna: Congress leader, Shakeel Ahmed, also
charged the media with building "an atmosphere of mistrust" by
linking terror incidents with the Muslims and said it should
"An amosphere of mistrust is being built by media when
they link the terror incidents with Muslims... it should not
happen", Ahmed, also incharge of the party in Jharkhand,
said while addressing a seminar organised by a private tv
channel-- ETC (Urdu).
"If any terrorists related incident occur, the media
links it with Muslims... though the authorities are not
aware of the fact, the media starts pronouncing who is
guilty", he said.
Alleging that there was always discriminatory attitude
towards the minorities, he appealed to the minorities that
such attitude could be countered through "hard labour and
MP Maualana Mehmood Madani and JD(U)MP Monazir Hasan also
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM