Sharad disapproves JC in Forbesganj police firing
Patna: JD(U) national president Sharad Yadav on Monday expressed disapproval with the Bihar government`s decision to order a judicial probe into Forbesganj police firing incident earlier this month.
"I don`t agree with the NDA government`s decision to
order judicial probe into Forbesganj police firing incident,"
he told reporters here in a pointed reply to a question.
Yadav said that the state government`s decision to
order a judicial probe into Forbesganj police firing incident
may discourage private investment in Bihar and deter the
industrialists from setting up their units in the state.
"Had I been the Chief Minister, I would not have
ordered a judicial probe in the matter," the JD(U) national
"I was not consulted by the Chief Minister before
taking a decision on ordering judicial probe into Forbesganj
police firing incident," he told reporters here.
Four persons were killed and about 30 others injured in
police firing in Forbesganj industrial area in Bihar`s Araria
district on June 3 last.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum