Shatrughan for action against truant coaching centres
Patna: Terming the death of a student during
protests against fly-by-night coaching institutes here as
unfortunate, senior BJP leader Shatrughan Sinha today asked
Nitish Kumar government to take stern action against
institutes involved in cheating students.
"It is a very unfortunate incident. The incident seems
to be a result of pent up feeling of students who are being
badly hoodwinked and cheated by coaching institutes operators,
many of which are run by unqualified persons," Sinha, BJP Lok
Sabha member from Patna Saheb, told PTI.
The senior BJP leader appealed to the NDA government in
the state to take stern action against private coaching
centres and other private educational institutes involved in
duping the students.
"This education mafia has only one aim, that is to make
huge money and is playing with the careers of our students,"
He suggested strict licensing and registration of these
private institutions to eliminate "undeserving" ones.
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part II
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part III
- DNA: Media bribed for suppressing details of AgustaWestland chopper scam
- DNA: India's own GPS system, IRNSS-G1 successfully launched
- Govt to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose on Friday
- Scary! Truck carrying firecrackers catches fire at Yamuna Expressway – Watch
- Watch video: Top 10 incredible health benefits of pineapples!
- 1971 Indo-Pak war: 'Dusting was Indira Gandhi's stress-buster'
- House of Representative Speaker Paul Ryan invites PM Modi to address joint meeting of US Congress