Shatrughan for action against truant coaching centres
Patna: Terming the death of a student during
protests against fly-by-night coaching institutes here as
unfortunate, senior BJP leader Shatrughan Sinha today asked
Nitish Kumar government to take stern action against
institutes involved in cheating students.
"It is a very unfortunate incident. The incident seems
to be a result of pent up feeling of students who are being
badly hoodwinked and cheated by coaching institutes operators,
many of which are run by unqualified persons," Sinha, BJP Lok
Sabha member from Patna Saheb, told PTI.
The senior BJP leader appealed to the NDA government in
the state to take stern action against private coaching
centres and other private educational institutes involved in
duping the students.
"This education mafia has only one aim, that is to make
huge money and is playing with the careers of our students,"
He suggested strict licensing and registration of these
private institutions to eliminate "undeserving" ones.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'