Shatrughan Sinha visits Rabri Devi
Patna: BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha on Friday visited former Bihar chief minister Rabri Devi to share her family`s happiness after the Supreme Court granted bail to her husband and RJD Supremo Lalu Prasad in the fodder scam case.
"I have come here to share her family`s jubilation over the SC order granting bail to the RJD supremo, on account of strong relations with them," Sinha said after spending 10 minutes at the former chief minister`s residence here.
Sinha, BJP MP from Patna Sahib constituency, had visited Rabri Devi`s home and consoled the family after Prasad was convicted in the fodder scam case by a special CBI court in Ranchi on September 30.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez