Shatrughan Sinha visits Rabri Devi
Patna: BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha on Friday visited former Bihar chief minister Rabri Devi to share her family`s happiness after the Supreme Court granted bail to her husband and RJD Supremo Lalu Prasad in the fodder scam case.
"I have come here to share her family`s jubilation over the SC order granting bail to the RJD supremo, on account of strong relations with them," Sinha said after spending 10 minutes at the former chief minister`s residence here.
Sinha, BJP MP from Patna Sahib constituency, had visited Rabri Devi`s home and consoled the family after Prasad was convicted in the fodder scam case by a special CBI court in Ranchi on September 30.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video