Six arrested, 16.4 kg of charas recovered
Mahrajganj: Six nationals of Nepal were
arrested by the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) on the Indo-Nepal border with 16.4 kg of charas worth Rs 32 lakh in the international market, officials said here Monday.
Pinki, Sangita, Dalvir Magar, Dale Magar, Devi Magar,
Dilmaya Magar were arrested yesterday when they were trying to
smuggle the narcotic in the country, they said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview
- Pakistan vs England, 2nd T20: Live Streaming