Six arrested, 16.4 kg of charas recovered
Mahrajganj: Six nationals of Nepal were
arrested by the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) on the Indo-Nepal border with 16.4 kg of charas worth Rs 32 lakh in the international market, officials said here Monday.
Pinki, Sangita, Dalvir Magar, Dale Magar, Devi Magar,
Dilmaya Magar were arrested yesterday when they were trying to
smuggle the narcotic in the country, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda