Six children die of electrocution in Jamui
Jamui: Six children died of electrocution Thursday when a high tension wire snapped and fell on them at a village in Charka Patthar police station area of Bihar`s Jamui district, a police officer said.
The incident took place in Chandra village as the high tension 11,000 volt wire snapped suddenly and fell on the six children, aged between seven to nine years, when they were playing in a field, Charka Patthar police station officer-in-charge Vijay Kumar Yadvindu said.
The victims were identified as Md Aslad, Md Aslam, Md Motiya, Rukhsana, Shabina and Tarannum, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation