Six children die of electrocution in Jamui
Jamui: Six children died of electrocution Thursday when a high tension wire snapped and fell on them at a village in Charka Patthar police station area of Bihar`s Jamui district, a police officer said.
The incident took place in Chandra village as the high tension 11,000 volt wire snapped suddenly and fell on the six children, aged between seven to nine years, when they were playing in a field, Charka Patthar police station officer-in-charge Vijay Kumar Yadvindu said.
The victims were identified as Md Aslad, Md Aslam, Md Motiya, Rukhsana, Shabina and Tarannum, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?