Six get life term for murder
Nawada (Bihar): A local court has sentenced six persons to life imprisonment for murdering a man seven years ago.
Additional Sessions Judge Baijnath also slapped a fine of Rs 10,000 each on them.
According to the prosecution, the six had murdered one Prem Tripathy at Govindpurdih village in Nawada district in 2006.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Dance moves of Pakistani cricketers Umar, Kamran Akmal
- Rising Pune Supergiants' Mitchell Marsh ruled out of IPL with side strain
- China's manufacturing activity expands at slower pace
- 'Impose stock limit on importers to curb pulses prices'
- India, China armies vow to enhance cordial relations, maintain peace along LAC at border meet