Six get life term for murder
Nawada (Bihar): A local court has sentenced six persons to life imprisonment for murdering a man seven years ago.
Additional Sessions Judge Baijnath also slapped a fine of Rs 10,000 each on them.
According to the prosecution, the six had murdered one Prem Tripathy at Govindpurdih village in Nawada district in 2006.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad