Six get life term for murder
Nawada (Bihar): A local court has sentenced six persons to life imprisonment for murdering a man seven years ago.
Additional Sessions Judge Baijnath also slapped a fine of Rs 10,000 each on them.
According to the prosecution, the six had murdered one Prem Tripathy at Govindpurdih village in Nawada district in 2006.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai