Six infants fall unconscious after eating sweets
Gaya: Six infants fell unconscious after eating sweets from a unknown woman in Mahammadpur village in Bihar`s Gaya district on Saturday, police said.
Additional Superintendent of Police Ashok Kumar Singh said children were playing in the village ground when an unknown woman suddenly came and distributed sweets to them as `prasad`.
After eating sweets (prasad), the children fell unconscious, the ASP said.
He said the unknown woman escaped from the spot after distributing sweets.
Villagers admitted all the six children to Anugrah Narayan Medical College and Hospital (ANMCH) where the condition of them was stated to be out of danger.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials
- Cow slaughter should be banned across the country; Muslims should stop eating meat: Azam Khan