Six infants fall unconscious after eating sweets
Gaya: Six infants fell unconscious after eating sweets from a unknown woman in Mahammadpur village in Bihar`s Gaya district on Saturday, police said.
Additional Superintendent of Police Ashok Kumar Singh said children were playing in the village ground when an unknown woman suddenly came and distributed sweets to them as `prasad`.
After eating sweets (prasad), the children fell unconscious, the ASP said.
He said the unknown woman escaped from the spot after distributing sweets.
Villagers admitted all the six children to Anugrah Narayan Medical College and Hospital (ANMCH) where the condition of them was stated to be out of danger.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'