Six injured in rail accident
Patna: Six persons were injured when a passenger train hit six vheicles at an unmanned level crossing at Daniawa Bazar raiway halt in Patna district on Monday, railwaysources said.
A jeep, a private vehicle, a bus, a truck and a tempo were crossing the track when the Fatuah-Islampur passenger train rammed into them, sources said.
Six persons who were injured in the accident were admitted to a nearby hospital, sources said. All the six vehicles were badly damaged in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Mohan Bhagwat's comments on Hindu population are 'outdated': Shiv Sena
- Wow! Google Duo now available in India to make free video calls
- In Goa, Arvind Kejriwal says AAP has no money to fight elections
- Turkish soldier killed in clash with Kurdish militants - security sources
- Amitabh Bachchan set to return as the 'angry man' in 'Sarkar 3'