Six injured in rail accident
Patna: Six persons were injured when a passenger train hit six vheicles at an unmanned level crossing at Daniawa Bazar raiway halt in Patna district on Monday, railwaysources said.
A jeep, a private vehicle, a bus, a truck and a tempo were crossing the track when the Fatuah-Islampur passenger train rammed into them, sources said.
Six persons who were injured in the accident were admitted to a nearby hospital, sources said. All the six vehicles were badly damaged in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next