Six kg opium seized, one arrested
Purnia: The police today arrested
a man after seizing six kg of opium worth Rs five lakh from
him at Khuskibagh locality under Nagar police circle area in
During a routine check, a police team intercepted the
man, identified as Moiuddin, who was riding a motorcycle,
Deputy Superintendent of Police Vinod Kumar Singh said.
Upon searching the two wheeler, the team members found
the opium in its carrier.
Moiuddin, a native of Katihar district, has been
arrested and booked under the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic
Substances Act, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey