Six officials convicted in fodder scam dismissed
Ranchi: Six government officials, who were convicted in different fodder scam cases, have been dismissed, an official release said on Thursday.
The decision to dismiss the officers was taken during Jharkhand Governor`s advisory council meeting held on June 27, the release said here.
They were posted in the Animal Husbandry Department in various positions when the Rs 950 crore fodder scam was busted in 1996.
The dismissed officials are Dr Sandip Kumar, Dr Deepak Kumar, Dr Venketaswar Nath Pandey, Dr Sailendra Bharati, Dr Krishna Kumar and Dr Rameshwar Pandey, the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!