Six persons suffer burn injuries after acid attack
Gopalganj: Six persons suffered
burn injuries Thursday after a man threw acid on them for demanding extortion near a cinema hall in Gopalganj district, police said.
A man, identified as Vijay Sohar, hurled acid on them apparently to teach them lesson for demanding extortion from
All six alleged extortionists suffered burn injuries
and were admitted to a hospital where the attending doctors
referred two of them - Anu Mishra and Akhilesh Dube - to Patna
in view of their critical condition, they said.
The attacker has been arrested, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption