Six policemen injured in accident
Khagaria:Six policemen were injured tonight when a police van collided with a standing truck on NH-31 near Chukti village in Bihar`s Khagaria district, police said.
All the policemen were on the way to Bhanka district from Khagaria after returning from duty in Adhikar yatra of chief minister Nitish Kumar in Khagaria, the station house officer(SHO) Ranjan kumar said.
The injured policemen were admitted to sadar hospital where their condition of one of them was stated to be critical.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Bella Thorne comes out as bisexual via Twitter
- Shraddha Kapoor sought to judge music reality TV show?
- Big boost for PM Modi! US voices concerns over human rights situation in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir
- Lodha panel secretary accused BCCI selectors of taking sexual favours, reveals Ajay Shirke