Six smugglers held with haul of arms in Bihar
Munger: Police on Saturday arrested six arms smugglers and seized a haul of sophisticated arms from their possession in Munger district.
Acting on a tip off, the police raided a hide out in Nauagarhi village under Naya Ramnagar police station area and nabbed the six smugglers and seized 21 pistols, 44 magazines and one carbine from their possession, Superintendent of Police P Kannan said.
He refused to disclose the identity of the arrested arms smugglers for the purpose of investigation.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram