Six women drown as boat capsizes in Kosi River
Madhubani: Six women drowned and another was missing when a country-boat capsized in Kosi River in Bihar`s Madhubani district on Friday.
The overcrowded boat was ferrying over 41 passengers, police said.
The women were mostly labourers.
Their bodies were fished out from the river, they said, adding divers were trying to trace another missing person.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic