Skeleton of a boy recovered
Aurangabad: Police have recovered
skeletal remains of a boy from a well in Gaura village in
Aurangabad district, a police officer said on Tuesday.
The skeletal remains was said to be that of a six
month-old boy who was kidnapped recently by unidentified
miscreants, Rishiup police station`s Officer in-Charge
Ramashish Mahato said.
The skeletal remains have been sent to a forensic
laboratory for examination, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why