Skeleton of a boy recovered
Aurangabad: Police have recovered
skeletal remains of a boy from a well in Gaura village in
Aurangabad district, a police officer said on Tuesday.
The skeletal remains was said to be that of a six
month-old boy who was kidnapped recently by unidentified
miscreants, Rishiup police station`s Officer in-Charge
Ramashish Mahato said.
The skeletal remains have been sent to a forensic
laboratory for examination, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends
- Indian Army makes major changes in recruitment process – Click here to get updated information