Skeleton of kidnapped boy recovered
Gopalganj: Police recovered the skeleton
of a boy in Bihar`s Gopalgunj district today more than three
months after he was kidnapped by a relative.
Police said the skeleton of the eight year-old boy was
dug out from a field at Sindhwalia village of the district.
Guddu Kumar`s skeleton was identified by the accused
Jitendra Rai, his relative who confessed to have kidnapped and
murdered him, the police said.
The boy was kidnapped for ransom on November 20 last
year by Rai who subsequently hacked the former to death and
buried the body in the field, the police said quoting his
The accused was later arrested and charged with the
murder, the police added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Revealed: How Pakistan's ISI spy racket operated in India