Skeleton of kidnapped boy recovered
Gopalganj: Police recovered the skeleton
of a boy in Bihar`s Gopalgunj district today more than three
months after he was kidnapped by a relative.
Police said the skeleton of the eight year-old boy was
dug out from a field at Sindhwalia village of the district.
Guddu Kumar`s skeleton was identified by the accused
Jitendra Rai, his relative who confessed to have kidnapped and
murdered him, the police said.
The boy was kidnapped for ransom on November 20 last
year by Rai who subsequently hacked the former to death and
buried the body in the field, the police said quoting his
The accused was later arrested and charged with the
murder, the police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi