Skeleton of kidnapped boy recovered
Gopalganj: Police recovered the skeleton
of a boy in Bihar`s Gopalgunj district today more than three
months after he was kidnapped by a relative.
Police said the skeleton of the eight year-old boy was
dug out from a field at Sindhwalia village of the district.
Guddu Kumar`s skeleton was identified by the accused
Jitendra Rai, his relative who confessed to have kidnapped and
murdered him, the police said.
The boy was kidnapped for ransom on November 20 last
year by Rai who subsequently hacked the former to death and
buried the body in the field, the police said quoting his
The accused was later arrested and charged with the
murder, the police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam