Slain CRPF jawan`s father falls sick in Bihar
Hazaribag: Shattered over news of his son`s death, the father of Subhash Kacchap, one of the CRPF jawans killed along with four others when the terrorists attacked the CRPF camp past in Jammu, fell seriously ill.
Police sources said the senior Subhas had to be hospitalised.
A large number of people turned up at his residence at Hazaribag town in the Baba path colony of Hurhuru locality where most of the security personnel reside.
Kacchap was a student of the local St Roberts school from Hazaribag.
His body will be brought here within two days for funeral.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!