Slain CRPF jawan`s father falls sick in Bihar
Hazaribag: Shattered over news of his son`s death, the father of Subhash Kacchap, one of the CRPF jawans killed along with four others when the terrorists attacked the CRPF camp past in Jammu, fell seriously ill.
Police sources said the senior Subhas had to be hospitalised.
A large number of people turned up at his residence at Hazaribag town in the Baba path colony of Hurhuru locality where most of the security personnel reside.
Kacchap was a student of the local St Roberts school from Hazaribag.
His body will be brought here within two days for funeral.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'