Slipper hurled at Nitish Kumar at public function in Bihar
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar was in for a shock when a shoe was hurled at him at a public function in Begusarai on Sunday.
However, it missed the Bihar CM.
The incident took place when Nitish was addressing Janata Dal United`s `Sankalp Rally` where he targeted the Congress and RJD who are making efforts to come together and spoke of the “dark” days during their term.
He said that with the coming together of both the parties, poor law and order situation is set to return.
Nitish highlighted the efforts made by the present government to improve the situation in the state since he came to power in 2007.
He also took a dig at RJD leader Lalu Prasad Yadav and said that the manner in which he returned after being in prison in connection with fodder scam case makes it look like he was in prison for some freedom movement, the report stated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000