Smuggler held with fake notes in Bihar
Sitamarhi (Bihar): A person was arrested on Tuesday with fake Indian currency notes with a face value of Rs 10 lakh from from a village on Muzaffarpur-Sitamarhi Road in Bihar`s Sitamarhi district, an SSB official said.
Acting on an information, SSB sleuths arrested Pramod Sah from Jhapaha village with the fake notes after luring him by posing as customers, 17th battalion SSB commandant Neeraj Kumar said.
All the fake notes were found in the denomination of Rs 500, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'