Smuggler held with fake notes in Bihar
Sitamarhi (Bihar): A person was arrested on Tuesday with fake Indian currency notes with a face value of Rs 10 lakh from from a village on Muzaffarpur-Sitamarhi Road in Bihar`s Sitamarhi district, an SSB official said.
Acting on an information, SSB sleuths arrested Pramod Sah from Jhapaha village with the fake notes after luring him by posing as customers, 17th battalion SSB commandant Neeraj Kumar said.
All the fake notes were found in the denomination of Rs 500, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'