Smuggler held with fake notes in Bihar
Sitamarhi (Bihar): A person was arrested on Tuesday with fake Indian currency notes with a face value of Rs 10 lakh from from a village on Muzaffarpur-Sitamarhi Road in Bihar`s Sitamarhi district, an SSB official said.
Acting on an information, SSB sleuths arrested Pramod Sah from Jhapaha village with the fake notes after luring him by posing as customers, 17th battalion SSB commandant Neeraj Kumar said.
All the fake notes were found in the denomination of Rs 500, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation?
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi