Smuggler held with fake notes in Bihar
Sitamarhi (Bihar): A person was arrested on Tuesday with fake Indian currency notes with a face value of Rs 10 lakh from from a village on Muzaffarpur-Sitamarhi Road in Bihar`s Sitamarhi district, an SSB official said.
Acting on an information, SSB sleuths arrested Pramod Sah from Jhapaha village with the fake notes after luring him by posing as customers, 17th battalion SSB commandant Neeraj Kumar said.
All the fake notes were found in the denomination of Rs 500, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- DNA: Heroes of surgical strike receives gallantry award
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion