Smuggler held with fake notes in Bihar
Sitamarhi (Bihar): A person was arrested on Tuesday with fake Indian currency notes with a face value of Rs 10 lakh from from a village on Muzaffarpur-Sitamarhi Road in Bihar`s Sitamarhi district, an SSB official said.
Acting on an information, SSB sleuths arrested Pramod Sah from Jhapaha village with the fake notes after luring him by posing as customers, 17th battalion SSB commandant Neeraj Kumar said.
All the fake notes were found in the denomination of Rs 500, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'