Some are gripped with virus of impatience: Nitish
Patna: In a veiled attack on RJD president Lalu Prasad, whose party supported a Left sponsored Bihar strike, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Tuesday said some people were suffering from `the virus of impatience` to dislodge his government, but they would not succeed.
"Like the virus of cold, some people are gripped with the virus of impatience and are looking for opportunity to dislodge my government, but they will not succeed as the government enjoys faith of the people," the Chief Minister said without naming his bête noire.
Referring to the finding of the missing boy from Madhubani who was assumed dead and on which issue a day-long shutdown was observed in the state yesterday, Kumar said "it ended in anti-climax for them”.
The 17-year-old school boy Prashant Kumar Jha was found in Delhi yesterday with his girl friend Priti Chaudhary.
In an apparent dig at the RJD chief and others, Kumar said "They are trying to act as investigators instead of giving time to police to investigate the matter properly."
Prasad had yesterday said that the Chief Minister, who was monitoring the situation on Madhubani, should have ordered a DNA test of the beheaded body which the boy`s family was given.
The Chief Minister said that some people were trying to spoil the name of Bihar which had earned a good name because of large-scale development work carried out by his government.
The Chief Minister flagged off work on a 2,350 metre flyover, the longest in the state, aimed to decongest traffic in Patna.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'