Some are gripped with virus of impatience: Nitish
Patna: In a veiled attack on RJD president Lalu Prasad, whose party supported a Left sponsored Bihar strike, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Tuesday said some people were suffering from `the virus of impatience` to dislodge his government, but they would not succeed.
"Like the virus of cold, some people are gripped with the virus of impatience and are looking for opportunity to dislodge my government, but they will not succeed as the government enjoys faith of the people," the Chief Minister said without naming his bête noire.
Referring to the finding of the missing boy from Madhubani who was assumed dead and on which issue a day-long shutdown was observed in the state yesterday, Kumar said "it ended in anti-climax for them”.
The 17-year-old school boy Prashant Kumar Jha was found in Delhi yesterday with his girl friend Priti Chaudhary.
In an apparent dig at the RJD chief and others, Kumar said "They are trying to act as investigators instead of giving time to police to investigate the matter properly."
Prasad had yesterday said that the Chief Minister, who was monitoring the situation on Madhubani, should have ordered a DNA test of the beheaded body which the boy`s family was given.
The Chief Minister said that some people were trying to spoil the name of Bihar which had earned a good name because of large-scale development work carried out by his government.
The Chief Minister flagged off work on a 2,350 metre flyover, the longest in the state, aimed to decongest traffic in Patna.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Rio Olympics 2016: Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu shine for India; USA top tally with 121 medals
- US Republican voters not happy with Donald Trump as presidential nominee: Poll
- Renault Kwid 1.0-litre to be launched in India today
- Sushant Singh Rajput, Shraddha Kapoor to come together! No, we aren’t talking about a film
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 pre-registrations begins from today