Son of Bihar minister was ragged, confirms Gwalior SDM
Zee Media Bureau
Patna: The 14-year-old son of Bihar Cooperative Minister Jai Kumar Singh, who had allegedly attempted suicide and is still in critical condition, was ragged, as per news reports on Monday.
Adarsh Kumar Singh is a Class IX student in one of the India`s top boarding schools- the Scindia school and was admitted to Delhi`s Apollo Hospital after he was found in critical condition.
Adarsh was found with a cloth tied to his neck in his hostel room in a suspicious manner on August 20, after which he was rushed to a private hospital for treatment.
Later, when his condition deteriorated, he was shifted to the Apollo Hospital. His condition was reported to be serious following which he was put on a ventilator.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends