Son of Bihar minister was ragged, confirms Gwalior SDM
Zee Media Bureau
Patna: The 14-year-old son of Bihar Cooperative Minister Jai Kumar Singh, who had allegedly attempted suicide and is still in critical condition, was ragged, as per news reports on Monday.
Adarsh Kumar Singh is a Class IX student in one of the India`s top boarding schools- the Scindia school and was admitted to Delhi`s Apollo Hospital after he was found in critical condition.
Adarsh was found with a cloth tied to his neck in his hostel room in a suspicious manner on August 20, after which he was rushed to a private hospital for treatment.
Later, when his condition deteriorated, he was shifted to the Apollo Hospital. His condition was reported to be serious following which he was put on a ventilator.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai