Sonia Gandhi to visit Kishanganj on Jan 30
Patna: UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi will be coming to Kishanganj on January 30 to lay the foundation stone of a centre of Aligarh Muslim University there, the Congress MP from Kishanganj said on Thursday.
Congress MP Asrarul Haque told a news agency about Gandhi`s visit on January 30.
The UPA government has announced opening a centre of AMU at Kishanganj, dominated by the minority Muslim population.
The Congress president was earlier scheduled to come for the function in December but could not make it due to various engagements.
Haque said she would also address a public meeting in Kishanganj on the same day.
- NDRF says ‘fire out in 70% of affected areas’, Centre sends team to probe Uttarakhand forest fires
- Major shift in Modi govt’s stand on Hurriyat leaders as VK Singh says ‘they are citizens of India’?
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Sona Mohapatra slams Adhyayan Suman - Here's why
- Kangana Ranaut's deposition after lot of delay, drama, says Hrithik Roshan's legal team
- WATCH: Ugly spat between Harbhajan Singh, Ambati Rayudu during Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants match