Sonia Gandhi to visit Kishanganj on Jan 30
Patna: UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi will be coming to Kishanganj on January 30 to lay the foundation stone of a centre of Aligarh Muslim University there, the Congress MP from Kishanganj said on Thursday.
Congress MP Asrarul Haque told a news agency about Gandhi`s visit on January 30.
The UPA government has announced opening a centre of AMU at Kishanganj, dominated by the minority Muslim population.
The Congress president was earlier scheduled to come for the function in December but could not make it due to various engagements.
Haque said she would also address a public meeting in Kishanganj on the same day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state
- Chennai road mishap: Seven more succumbs to injuries, death toll rises to 14