Spurious liquor kills three in Bihar
Patna: At least three people were killed and two hospitalised after consuming spurious liquor in Bihar`s Bhojpur district, police said on Monday.
"Three people died late Sunday night and two were admitted to a government hospital in critical condition. All of them are from Vaina village," a police officer said.
The men purchased the alcohol from a shop selling country liquor in their village. They complained of stomach pain after drinking and started vomiting.
"I have ordered the arrest of the shopkeeper," Bhojpur Superintendent of Police MR Naik said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you