Spurious liquor kills three in Bihar
Patna: At least three people were killed and two hospitalised after consuming spurious liquor in Bihar`s Bhojpur district, police said on Monday.
"Three people died late Sunday night and two were admitted to a government hospital in critical condition. All of them are from Vaina village," a police officer said.
The men purchased the alcohol from a shop selling country liquor in their village. They complained of stomach pain after drinking and started vomiting.
"I have ordered the arrest of the shopkeeper," Bhojpur Superintendent of Police MR Naik said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble