Spurious liquor kills three in Bihar
Patna: At least three people were killed and two hospitalised after consuming spurious liquor in Bihar`s Bhojpur district, police said on Monday.
"Three people died late Sunday night and two were admitted to a government hospital in critical condition. All of them are from Vaina village," a police officer said.
The men purchased the alcohol from a shop selling country liquor in their village. They complained of stomach pain after drinking and started vomiting.
"I have ordered the arrest of the shopkeeper," Bhojpur Superintendent of Police MR Naik said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Ricardo Quaresma heads Portugal into Euro 2016 quarters
- Michael Sheen to make directorial debut in killer movie
- Irish fans eye revenge against France; Germany take on Slovakia; Hungary face Belgium
- IIFA 2016 Fashion Trends: Top 6 looks that nailed it at the green carpet! - View pics
- WATCH: OH MY WORD! Did Xherdan Shaqiri score greatest ever Euro goal?