SSB constable kills Sub Inspector
Kishanganj: A Sashastra Seema Bal constable allegedly killed a sub-inspector and injured another constable following a dispute over cooking at a SSB camp at
Langraduba village in Bihar`s Kishanganj district, police said Monday.
Constable Hari Singh picked up a quarrel with his colleagues following dispute over cooking at the base camp Sunday night and suddenly opened fired killing sub- inspector Lakhan Singh on the spot, they said.
Another constable Birbal Ram, who was injured in the firing, has been admitted to a hospital.
Hari Singh managed to escape after firing, leaving his official weapon on the spot.
SSB Commandant Sanjiv Yadav was camping at the base camp and an investigation was on, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?