SSB head constable commits suicide in Araria
Araria: Head constable of Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)`s 28th battalion L Tikkan Singh on Sunday allegedly shot himself with a service rifle at Kaniabagh outpost in
Bihar`s Kishanganj district, an official said.
Singh (40), a native of Manipur, allegedly shot
himself on his head with a LMG rifle while on duty at
Kaniabagh outpost located on the Indo-Nepal border, SSB`s 28th
battalion commandant K Ranjeet said in a release from the
paramilitary force`s headquarters at Araria.
The person died on the spot and an autopsy was done.
Arrangements were being made to send the body to
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok