SSB head constable commits suicide in Araria
Araria: Head constable of Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)`s 28th battalion L Tikkan Singh on Sunday allegedly shot himself with a service rifle at Kaniabagh outpost in
Bihar`s Kishanganj district, an official said.
Singh (40), a native of Manipur, allegedly shot
himself on his head with a LMG rifle while on duty at
Kaniabagh outpost located on the Indo-Nepal border, SSB`s 28th
battalion commandant K Ranjeet said in a release from the
paramilitary force`s headquarters at Araria.
The person died on the spot and an autopsy was done.
Arrangements were being made to send the body to
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing