SSB head constable commits suicide in Araria
Araria: Head constable of Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)`s 28th battalion L Tikkan Singh on Sunday allegedly shot himself with a service rifle at Kaniabagh outpost in
Bihar`s Kishanganj district, an official said.
Singh (40), a native of Manipur, allegedly shot
himself on his head with a LMG rifle while on duty at
Kaniabagh outpost located on the Indo-Nepal border, SSB`s 28th
battalion commandant K Ranjeet said in a release from the
paramilitary force`s headquarters at Araria.
The person died on the spot and an autopsy was done.
Arrangements were being made to send the body to
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Watch Video - World's highest glass-bottom bridge opens in China 600 feet above a canyon!
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony