Student beaten to death in Bihar
Gopalganj: Suspecting a class tenth of having an affair with his sister, a man and his associates beat him to death in Bihar`s Gopalganj district Wednesday.
The student Rajesh Sharma alias Vipin Sharma was assaulted by a man named Jitendra Prasad and his associates at Belsand village under Barauli police station resulting in his death, Sub-Divisional Police Officer Nirmala Kumari said.
Sharma and his associates were absconding and the police were looking for them, said.
Sharma and Prasad`s sister were classmates at the DPS, Madhopur in the district, she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends