Students lock engineering college in Bihar
Bhagalpur: Students in large number today
locked a state-run engineering college here to protest against
the alleged paucity of teachers, official sources said.
The students forced the employees and authorities to move
out of the campus and locked the main gate of the college.
They later held a demonstration in front of the institute and
shouted slogans against the authorities, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren