`Super 30` name being misused by companies, alleges founder
Patna: `Super 30` founder Anand Kumar on Thursday alleged that some institutions were collecting funds in the name of his coaching centre to sully its image.
"There have been reports of fund collection from big corporate houses by using a prefix or suffix of `Super 30`, which is not good. It is not only against the spirit of the innovative programme, which earned the institution and Bihar a good name in the world," he said in a statement.
"It hurts when I get to know of some institutions are trying to sell the name of `Super 30` to collect funds. `Super 30` was never meant for this. I still don`t accept even a penny for it," the noted mathematician said.
He maintained his institution continue to teach students of poor background free of cost without taking any financial help from anyone.
With results of JEE (advance) expected soon, Anand said he was confident his students would again succeed like they did in the previous years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan