`Super 30` name being misused by companies, alleges founder
Patna: `Super 30` founder Anand Kumar on Thursday alleged that some institutions were collecting funds in the name of his coaching centre to sully its image.
"There have been reports of fund collection from big corporate houses by using a prefix or suffix of `Super 30`, which is not good. It is not only against the spirit of the innovative programme, which earned the institution and Bihar a good name in the world," he said in a statement.
"It hurts when I get to know of some institutions are trying to sell the name of `Super 30` to collect funds. `Super 30` was never meant for this. I still don`t accept even a penny for it," the noted mathematician said.
He maintained his institution continue to teach students of poor background free of cost without taking any financial help from anyone.
With results of JEE (advance) expected soon, Anand said he was confident his students would again succeed like they did in the previous years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you