Sushil Kumar Modi takes dig at Lalu Prasad
Patna: In a dig at RJD supremo Lalu Prasad, Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi on Tuesday asked the former to explain whether he wanted to bring back the days of underdevelopment in Bihar by seeking to return to power through mobilising public support during the `Parivartan Rally` in the state capital on Wednesday.
"Do you want to bring back `those days` (1990-2005) in Bihar by mustering public support at the `Parivartan Rally` (rally for change) tomorrow?" the senior BJP leader asked.
Stating that the people of Bihar have forgotten the days of horror and moved ahead in their lives by electing the NDA government to power for the second successive term on the agenda of development, Modi lamented that the RJD supremo wanted to turned the clock back and perpetrate miseries on the people by depriving them of fruits of development as was the case during its 15-year rule.
Capping off his months-long tour during which he had drawn impressive crowd during public meetings in the districts, Prasad will address the `Parivartan rally` here tomorrow where he was expected to exhort the people to dethrone the NDA government in the state.
- Is Bhagat Singh a revolutionary terrorist? : Taal Thok Ke Extra Strong - Part 1
- Why is Bhagat Singh considered a revolutionary terrorist in free India?
- Why is Bhagat Singh considered a revolutionary terrorist in free India?-Part II
- Why is Bhagat Singh considered a revolutionary terrorist in free India?-Part III
- Why is Bhagat Singh considered a revolutionary terrorist in free India?-Part IV
- Bharti Airtel Q4 net up 2.8% to Rs 1,290 crore; revenue up 8.4% to Rs 24,960 crore
- Trupti Desai writes letter to Mohan Bhagwat, demands equal representation of women in RSS
- Panama Papers' database to go public on May 9
- Buddhadeb, Rahul share stage, call for saving West Bengal from TMC
- Must Read! Narayana Murthy's heartfelt letter to his daughter will make you miss your dad