Sushil Kumar Modi takes dig at Lalu Prasad
Patna: In a dig at RJD supremo Lalu Prasad, Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi on Tuesday asked the former to explain whether he wanted to bring back the days of underdevelopment in Bihar by seeking to return to power through mobilising public support during the `Parivartan Rally` in the state capital on Wednesday.
"Do you want to bring back `those days` (1990-2005) in Bihar by mustering public support at the `Parivartan Rally` (rally for change) tomorrow?" the senior BJP leader asked.
Stating that the people of Bihar have forgotten the days of horror and moved ahead in their lives by electing the NDA government to power for the second successive term on the agenda of development, Modi lamented that the RJD supremo wanted to turned the clock back and perpetrate miseries on the people by depriving them of fruits of development as was the case during its 15-year rule.
Capping off his months-long tour during which he had drawn impressive crowd during public meetings in the districts, Prasad will address the `Parivartan rally` here tomorrow where he was expected to exhort the people to dethrone the NDA government in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof