Suspected arms supplier held with weapons
Bhagalpur: A suspected arms supplier was arrested on Monday with a haul of weapons from Hario village in Bihar`s Bhagalpur district, police said.
Acting on a tip off, the police raided Hario village and arrested the suspected arms supplier Anjani Rai with five country-made pistols, two muskets, one airgun and 65 round ammunition, police said.
Rai had brought the consignments of illegal weapons from Munger for supply to his clients, they said, adding the arrested man was being interrogated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi