Suspected to be thief, youth lynched in Bihar
Hajipur: An angry mob beat a youth to death at a village in Vaishali district early Friday suspecting him of being a thief.
The unidentified youth, in his 20s, was caught by some villagers when he was wandering in the village. Suspecting him a thief, the villagers mercilessly thrashed the youth and he fell unconscious, police said.
The injured youth was rushed to Mahua sub-division hospital where he succumbed to his injuries.
An FIR has been lodged against the villagers, police said.
- Bizarre: This London restaurant promotes nudism; you can eat your meals here fully naked!
- Tata Group mulling over plan to launch wearables for yoga practioners, factory workers
- JNU sends show-cause to Umar for movie screening last year
- A vitamin that can decelerate ageing process!
- DU stops sale, distribution of book referring to Bhagat Singh as terrorist