Taslimuddin granted bail
Kishanganj: JD(U) leader Md Taslimuddin was on Monday granted bail by a court here after he surrendered before it in connection with a case charging him with violating the model code of conduct for elections.
Taslimuddin gave himself up before the first class judicial magistrate Ranjit Kumar and applied for bail.
Kumar allowed his prayer for regular bail in this case.
An FIR was lodged against Taslimuddin during 2009 Lok Sabha elections on the charge of violation of the code.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley