Taslimuddin to join JD(U)
Kishenganj: Former Union Minister Md
Taslimudduin will join JD(U) next week in the presence of
Chief Minister Nitish Kumar.
"I have decided to join JD(U) along with thousands of
supporters during Kumar`s proposed visit to Kishenganj on July
4," he said.
Taslimuddin, once a die hard loyalist of the RJD
president Lalu Prasad, said he decided to join JD(U) after
being impressed by the development works undertaken by Kumar.
He said the RJD-LJP alliance would be wiped out of the
electoral map of Bihar in the coming assembly polls to be
held later this year.
On Prasad`s proposed `Bhanda Phor Yatra` to expose the
misdeeds of the NDA government, Taslimuddin said he will not
succeed in his bid to return to power as the masses are aware
of the performance of the erstwhile RJD-led government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali