Thackeray hate speech at Congress’ behest: Nitish
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
on Wednesday took strong exception to Maharashtra Navnirman Sena
chief Raj Thackeray`s renewed attack on north Indians and
alleged that such venom was spread at the behest of Congress
keeping in mind of the next state elections.
"It is the constitutional right of the citizens to go
anywhere for jobs. For the sake of electoral gains such
statements have been made at the behest of Congress," Kumar
told reporters here.
"Stern action should be taken against those who make
such uncalled for provocative statements to divide the
country. But Maharashtra government does not take any action
deliberately," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley