Thackeray hate speech at Congress’ behest: Nitish
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
on Wednesday took strong exception to Maharashtra Navnirman Sena
chief Raj Thackeray`s renewed attack on north Indians and
alleged that such venom was spread at the behest of Congress
keeping in mind of the next state elections.
"It is the constitutional right of the citizens to go
anywhere for jobs. For the sake of electoral gains such
statements have been made at the behest of Congress," Kumar
told reporters here.
"Stern action should be taken against those who make
such uncalled for provocative statements to divide the
country. But Maharashtra government does not take any action
deliberately," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'