Thackeray hate speech at Congress’ behest: Nitish
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
on Wednesday took strong exception to Maharashtra Navnirman Sena
chief Raj Thackeray`s renewed attack on north Indians and
alleged that such venom was spread at the behest of Congress
keeping in mind of the next state elections.
"It is the constitutional right of the citizens to go
anywhere for jobs. For the sake of electoral gains such
statements have been made at the behest of Congress," Kumar
told reporters here.
"Stern action should be taken against those who make
such uncalled for provocative statements to divide the
country. But Maharashtra government does not take any action
deliberately," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened