Thai woman returns to ailing dog in Bihar
Bodh Gaya (Bihar): Their love knew no boundaries. This is the story of Thai national Fa Tha Nik who has returned to India to take Prince, an ailing German Shepherd she adopted here, back home with her.
"I cannot live without Prince and it appears that Prince also cannot live without me. We love each other like brother and sister," Nik said.
She adopted the dog and kept it at the Buddhist monastery here she helps run. She went back to Thailand a month ago. But soon Prince fell ill. His misery pulled Nik back - she returned Saturday.
"Last week, when I was informed that Prince was ill, I decided to visit Bodh Gaya for its treatment," she said.
She now plans to return to Thailand along with Prince on May 9.
"I had approached the local authorities for the documents required to take Prince to Thailand," she said.
Her bond with Prince is four months old.
"During my visit to the Vajra Bodhi Society here in early January, I was attracted to this dog after he behaved like a friend. It was a different experience. I then decided to adopt and look after him," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test