There is no justification for Lokpal: Lalu
Patna: RJD supremo Lalu Prasad on Sunday said there has been no justification for Lokpal in the country and it would be better to evolve a new mechanism and alternative to Lokpal.
Talking to reporters here, Prasad said there was no need for a Lokpal in the country and we would be evolving and alternative system.
We alleged that draft submitted by Anna Hazare team and on Lokpal was not perfect at all as it would demolish the parliamentary democracy.
He said Congress had unnecessarily spoke about bringing amendment to the bill.
He said that there was already a law existing in the country to tackle corruption and those who would indulge in corrupt activities would have to face the music.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical