There should be no politics over NCTC: Lalu
Patna: Extending support to NCTC, RJD president Lalu Prasad on Monday said there should be no politics on the matter which is related to national security.
"NCTC is an issue concerning internal security. It is wrong to express objections to a subject of internal security," Prasad said here.
"There should not be any politics over an issue relating to the internal security and integrity of the nation," he said.
He was referring to the meeting of the Prime Minister and chief ministers on internal security currently being held in New Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi