There should be no politics over NCTC: Lalu
Patna: Extending support to NCTC, RJD president Lalu Prasad on Monday said there should be no politics on the matter which is related to national security.
"NCTC is an issue concerning internal security. It is wrong to express objections to a subject of internal security," Prasad said here.
"There should not be any politics over an issue relating to the internal security and integrity of the nation," he said.
He was referring to the meeting of the Prime Minister and chief ministers on internal security currently being held in New Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users