There should be no politics over NCTC: Lalu
Patna: Extending support to NCTC, RJD president Lalu Prasad on Monday said there should be no politics on the matter which is related to national security.
"NCTC is an issue concerning internal security. It is wrong to express objections to a subject of internal security," Prasad said here.
"There should not be any politics over an issue relating to the internal security and integrity of the nation," he said.
He was referring to the meeting of the Prime Minister and chief ministers on internal security currently being held in New Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown