Thirty-six children taken ill after eating mid-day meal
Nawada: Thirty-six children were taken ill on Monday after eating mid-day meal at a primary school in Badlu Bigha village under Nardiganj police station in Nawada district, the police said.
The students complained of sickness soon after taking `khichdi` (a preparation of rice and pulse) served to them for lunch in the school.
Some students complained that they found a dead lizard in the food, the sources said.
The ailing students were taken to the local primary health centre, the sources said, adding all of them were declared out of danger.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read