Thirty-six children taken ill after eating mid-day meal
Nawada: Thirty-six children were taken ill on Monday after eating mid-day meal at a primary school in Badlu Bigha village under Nardiganj police station in Nawada district, the police said.
The students complained of sickness soon after taking `khichdi` (a preparation of rice and pulse) served to them for lunch in the school.
Some students complained that they found a dead lizard in the food, the sources said.
The ailing students were taken to the local primary health centre, the sources said, adding all of them were declared out of danger.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP