Thirty-six children taken ill after eating mid-day meal
Nawada: Thirty-six children were taken ill on Monday after eating mid-day meal at a primary school in Badlu Bigha village under Nardiganj police station in Nawada district, the police said.
The students complained of sickness soon after taking `khichdi` (a preparation of rice and pulse) served to them for lunch in the school.
Some students complained that they found a dead lizard in the food, the sources said.
The ailing students were taken to the local primary health centre, the sources said, adding all of them were declared out of danger.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was strangled, body burnt with petrol: Mumbai Police chief