Three convicted to lifer in caste massacre case
Biharsharif: A court in Bihar`s Nalanda district on Saturday convicted three persons to life imprisonment in a six-year-old case where four members of a Dalit family were killed.
The Additional District and Sessions Court-V judge Dhruv Narayan Yadav passed the order sentencing three persons, identified as Hareram Paswan, Mahesh Paswan and Rajaram Paswan, to lifer after finding them guilty in the massacre.
According to prosecution, five persons had killed four members of a family, identified as Ramchandra Jamadar and his wife Punarva Devi and Anandi Jamadar and his wife Babita Devi following a caste conflict between them.
The court had sentenced an accused person to lifer two years ago and acquitted another accused later for lack of evidence against him.
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part II
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part III
- DNA: Media bribed for suppressing details of AgustaWestland chopper scam
- DNA: India's own GPS system, IRNSS-G1 successfully launched
- Govt to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose on Friday
- Scary! Truck carrying firecrackers catches fire at Yamuna Expressway – Watch
- Watch video: Top 10 incredible health benefits of pineapples!
- 1971 Indo-Pak war: 'Dusting was Indira Gandhi's stress-buster'
- House of Representative Speaker Paul Ryan invites PM Modi to address joint meeting of US Congress