Three convicted to lifer in caste massacre case
Biharsharif: A court in Bihar`s Nalanda district on Saturday convicted three persons to life imprisonment in a six-year-old case where four members of a Dalit family were killed.
The Additional District and Sessions Court-V judge Dhruv Narayan Yadav passed the order sentencing three persons, identified as Hareram Paswan, Mahesh Paswan and Rajaram Paswan, to lifer after finding them guilty in the massacre.
According to prosecution, five persons had killed four members of a family, identified as Ramchandra Jamadar and his wife Punarva Devi and Anandi Jamadar and his wife Babita Devi following a caste conflict between them.
The court had sentenced an accused person to lifer two years ago and acquitted another accused later for lack of evidence against him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune