Three convicted to lifer in caste massacre case
Biharsharif: A court in Bihar`s Nalanda district on Saturday convicted three persons to life imprisonment in a six-year-old case where four members of a Dalit family were killed.
The Additional District and Sessions Court-V judge Dhruv Narayan Yadav passed the order sentencing three persons, identified as Hareram Paswan, Mahesh Paswan and Rajaram Paswan, to lifer after finding them guilty in the massacre.
According to prosecution, five persons had killed four members of a family, identified as Ramchandra Jamadar and his wife Punarva Devi and Anandi Jamadar and his wife Babita Devi following a caste conflict between them.
The court had sentenced an accused person to lifer two years ago and acquitted another accused later for lack of evidence against him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman