Three Crime Intelligence Bureau officials suspended in Bihar
Munger: Three Crime Intelligence Bureau (CIB) officials, including an inspector of the RPF were suspended Friday on the charge of dereliction of duty in connection with a racket involving issue of fake rail tickets in Bihar`s Munger district.
``IG(RPF) S C Sahu suspended the officials with immediate effect,`` official sources said today.
Other two who were suspended were an ASI of CIB and a havildar, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed