Three Crime Intelligence Bureau officials suspended in Bihar
Munger: Three Crime Intelligence Bureau (CIB) officials, including an inspector of the RPF were suspended Friday on the charge of dereliction of duty in connection with a racket involving issue of fake rail tickets in Bihar`s Munger district.
``IG(RPF) S C Sahu suspended the officials with immediate effect,`` official sources said today.
Other two who were suspended were an ASI of CIB and a havildar, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hillary Clinton says Donald Trump wants US to `fear the future`
- Look what Karisma Kapoor has to say about sister Kareena Kapoor Khan’s baby
- Libya forces `retake` Benghazi district from jihadists
- HILARIOUS! Neymar fan caught in laundry room of Olympic team hotel
- Supreme Court to hear plea of Army doctors for raising retirement age