Three Crime Intelligence Bureau officials suspended in Bihar
Munger: Three Crime Intelligence Bureau (CIB) officials, including an inspector of the RPF were suspended Friday on the charge of dereliction of duty in connection with a racket involving issue of fake rail tickets in Bihar`s Munger district.
``IG(RPF) S C Sahu suspended the officials with immediate effect,`` official sources said today.
Other two who were suspended were an ASI of CIB and a havildar, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees